General conditions of sale (version 1/1/2021)
You will find here the general conditions of sale (CGV) of JMJHB srl vat BE0432743823
whose head office is located:
rue des Carburants, 42
- Bruxelles-remorques.be is the name of the website managed by JMJHB srl. Use of the website is subject to acceptance of these general conditions.
- Any order implies on the part of our customers the unconditional acceptance of these general conditions of sale ("GTC"), the latter being able to be modified at any time, in whole or in part, by us. The customer is advised to regularly consult the GTC.
- The applicable GTC are those in force on the day of the order.
- These T & Cs prevail over all other conditions. No other conditions even present on the customer's order form will be accepted without it being countersigned by the manager of JMJHB srl. Any derogations from an article of these GTC will only be recognized if they are written and signed by the president of the company.
- All product presentation images must be understood as a simple illustration and not contractual. The images can be of a similar version, as well as contain props, modifications, contextualization elements…. As well as other items not included in the product.
- The characteristics which are mentioned (example weight, measure…) must be understood with a tolerance of 20%.
- The right to return products in the context of distance selling:
The object of the return must be returned in its original condition, unopened packaging. Personalized objects cannot be taken back. Any order requiring the payment of a deposit is deemed to be for a specific customer need and carried out (or ordered) specifically at his request and cannot therefore be the subject of a return.
- A trailer that has been registered cannot be taken back (becomes a personalized item upon registration).
- The shipping costs (transport) remain the responsibility of the customer and are therefore not reimbursed.
- Return costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Any return request in the context of distance selling must be made within 14 days of the delivery date, either by email on the email@example.com mailbox or by registered mail to the address of the head office of JMJHB srl. From this date of request, a period of 14 calendar days is granted to return the product. In the request, the customer must specify his IBAN and BIC bank details for a possible reimbursement by transfer. When the product is received if it does not comply with the right of return (for example: degraded product….), The customer has 30 days to recover it, otherwise it will be deemed abandoned without compensation.
- JMJHB srl reserves the right to cancel an order at any time and for the reasons left to its discretion. The cancellation of an order does not give the right to any compensation.
- Delivery :
Any deterioration during transport is the responsibility of the customer, the customer is free to appeal against the deliveryman.
Upon receipt the customer must check the condition of the goods, if he finds a defect the customer will refuse delivery (do not sign). Any signature without mention of degradation affixed upon receipt is the explicit acknowledgment by the customer that the goods are received in perfect condition.
During the delivery by appointment (delivery of bulky object such as a trailer), if the customer is absent and therefore the delivery cannot be received the delivery costs will be due and return costs may be required, in addition new fees may be required for a second presentation.
In the event of delivery to a collection point (following the absence of the customer, delivery to a relay point or delivery to the store), if the customer does not collect the order within the time limit provided by the carrier, the delivery costs will be forfeited.
- The delay in delivery does not give the right to any compensation, even if a delivery date is mentioned when ordering.
- If the customer abandons an order or leaves an item in deposit, after 3 months the products are considered abandoned without compensation by the customer.
- Product prices
Unless otherwise indicated, the products are payable in euros.
The prices of the products offered for sale are likely to vary. The prices invoiced are those in force on the day of the validation of the order. Personally established price offers are valid for 14 days from the date of the document unless otherwise stated. The prices appear on the product sheets. The prices of the products are indicated inclusive of VAT and also mention any taxes specific to the products, eco-contributions or other taxes, which are fully reflected and are not subject to discount or are not subject to reduction in accordance with the texts in force. .
Taxes such as registration, circulation, importation into other countries, or others remain the responsibility of the customer.
The customer is also required to be insured and to notify his insurer if he tows a rental trailer.
Passage to technical control is not included in the price offer unless otherwise stated.
Unless otherwise indicated in our offer, all orders are payable in cash. Delivery may be refused if payment has not been received.
- The ownership of the goods and services provided remains the property of JMJHB srl until the customer account is completely cleared.
- FORCE MAJEURE
We cannot be held responsible in the event of an event of force majeure, within the meaning of the jurisprudence of the Belgian courts and tribunals.
- APPLICABLE LAW - DIFFICULTIES - LOCATION OF COMPETENT COURTS.
- These GTC are subject to Belgian law. We will try our best to find a business solution in case of any difficulties or dispute related to the sale. In the event of a dispute, the parties undertake to address themselves to the competent courts located in Brussels and in French.
- In the event of a translation of these T & Cs, and the meaning or terms undergo a different interpretation, only the French-speaking version will be recognized as conclusive.
- If one point of these conditions would be non-compliant, the other points remain applicable.
Legal guarantees are applied.